Welcome to the beth Pantha Worldwide’s website provided by Worldwide (beth Pantha Worldwide”, “we”, “us”, “our”, and their affiliates online shop)
Compare is modern all in one price comparison and review theme with best solutions for affiliate marketing. Evolving into a great resource about online shopping
1. What type of personal information do we collect from you?
The personal information you provide to us is reasonably necessary for our business functions and activities.
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Email address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- Purchase information
- Account password and login details
2. When do we collect personal information from you?
purchase products or vouchers through our website and mobile app.
register for an account on our website and mobile app.
subscribe to our newsletters.
engage with us on social media.
3. How do we use your personal information?
Depending on the type of information given, we may use your personal data in a number of ways such as:
4. Who do we share your personal information with?
Besides collecting your personal data from your direct dealings with us, we may also collect or share the information with our trusted third-party service providers to:
- fulfill orders of products such as payment and delivery;
- prevent fraud, by ensuring your financial information is safe and not being used wrongfully;
- give you a better customer experience, by displaying relevant content and advertisements for you across websites.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address for commercial purposes without your consent.
5. Security of your personal information
beth Pantha Worldwide have engaged into a variety of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and processes and is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information.
When sensitive information (login data, credit card number, expiration date) is provided, encryption is performed using a secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We do not store any credit card information. Though beth Pantha Worldwide undertakes the necessary steps to safeguard your Personal Information, do note that beth Worldwide cannot fully eliminate all security risks, and is not liable for any losses that may result from unauthorized use of your credit card by any other third party.
You agree and understand that your project file is free from any computer viruses, worms or any software intended to harm, damage or alter a computer system or data before uploading it to our website.
6. Changing your preferences
If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email, follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each email.
12. Contact details and location